The Las Vegas Ice Center offers adult hockey 4 nights per week.
Our aim is to provide you the opportunity to play the exciting game of hockey at a competitive yet fun level. Enjoyment and sportsmanship are first and foremost.
Each night varies in skill yet offers adults ages 18 and older an opportunity to compete and enjoy the game of hockey at a level that each is comfortable with.
To register, select the division on the left hand menu to proceed to the registration page.
2019-2020 Fall/Winter Season
- 20 game season
- Playoffs for the top teams per division
- $5,000.00 Per Team
- $2,500 DEPOSIT (due August 31) AND 2 payments of $1,250 (due week 8 and week 14)
- Teams must have matching jerseys with numbers
- ***ALL PLAYERS MUST HAVE CURRENT USA HOCKEY REGISTRATION BEFORE GETTING ON THE ICE***
5 divisions offered:
- Sahara A/B Division – Wednesday
- Flamingo “C” Division - Thursday
- Tropicana “D Division – Thursday
- Charleston “E” Division- Sunday
- Fremont “Over 35” Division – Monday
PLAYOFF DATES FOR THE 19-20 WINTER SEASON:
- SAHARA – "Semi Finals" (top 4 teams) Feb 19 "Championship Game" Feb 26
- FLAMINGO – "Semi Finals" (top 4 teams) Feb 20 "Championship Game" Feb 27
- TROPICANA - "Semi Finals" (top 4 teams) Feb 20 "Championship Game" Feb 27
- CHARLESTON - "Quarters" (top 8 teams) March 1 "Semi-Finals March 8 "Championship Game" March 15
- FREMONT - "Semi-Finals" (top 4 teams) Feb 17 "Championship Game" Feb 24
- Our league reserves the right to remove a player from a team's roster that is deemed above that divisions skill level.
- Team Reps are responsible for managing and ensuring their rosters are complete with eligible/registered players.
For more information please call 702.320.7777 or email email@example.com
***All players must be registered with USA Hockey to be eligible to participate***
ADULT HOCKEY LEAGUE RULES & SUSPENSIONS - click here