Treasure Island Rate Information
• Guests must be 21 years of age or older to confirm reservations and check in.
• Treasure Island room rates are based on single or double occupancy. A charge of $30.00 per person, per night will be added for each third and fourth person sharing the room/suite, regardless of age. There is a maximum of (4) guests per room/suite. Guest check in time is 3:00pm PST and check out time is 11:00am PST.
• The first nights room and tax will be charged at the time a reservation is made. Any reservation not guaranteed with a deposit will be automatically canceled by hotel within fourteen (14) days of the reservation arrival date.
• A resort fee of $30.00 and a Clark County Room Tax currently at 13.38% (subject to change) will apply to each room per night. Resort fee offers the following services: in room high speed internet access for up to (2) devices, daily fitness center access, daily newspaper (available from guest services), in room local and toll free calls, printed airline boarding passes, notary services and copies and faxes(up to 10 pages).
• Suite Policies - A credit card authorization of $100.00 per night is required for incidentals with Suite reservations. Anyone reserving a suite may not move or remove any furniture, fixtures, artwork, etc. nor may any additional furnishings, including folding tables and chairs be added to suites. Food and Beverage for suites should be ordered well in advance of your arrival through the Treasure Island Room Service Department. No outside company or vendor will be permitted to provide items or catering for the suites.
• Additional Hotel Policies - Exhibits and displays are not permitted on guest room floors or in the suites, and signage is not permitted in the corridors, elevator foyers, or on doors. Taping or affixing of any materials to walls, floors or ceilings is not permitted. Guests may not drive nails, tacks, hooks, screws, or other items into walls, floors or ceilings.